Stop Service

Stopping Water / Sewer Service

Have you moved? If you need to cancel your water / sewer service you may do so by contacting Customer Service. Please include the following along with your request:

Required Information

  • Account Number
  • Service Address
  • Date you would like to cancel service
  • Phone Number
  • and Forwarding Address

Request may be submitted by:

Email Customer Service

Phone: (909) 889-9501

Fax: (909) 888-6741