- You are Here
- Public Affairs
- Facility Rental
Make It Yours.
East Valley Water District's headquarters and the Sterling Natural Resource Center (SNRC) were designed to serve as a resource for the community and the region. With the facility in operation helping to provide safe, reliable water to Highland and portions of San Bernardino, EVWD is encouraging community groups and members of the general public to consider these locations as a site for local events.
This affordable alternative to traditional event venues offers a unique setting, flexible indoor and outdoor spaces, and a blend of contemporary and historical architecture. A variety of available rental options make this the right choice for any special occasion.
Available spaces include landscaped gardens, covered patios, a full kitchen and numerous meeting and conference rooms. Event organizers have the flexibility to plan events for 25 to 200 people.
And unlike other traditional venues, EVWD offers these facilities as a community resource, available at the lowest possible cost.
We look forward to sharing this space with our community. Please keep us in mind for your next event.
Share Your Event With Us
East Valley Water District is looking to provide you with a flexible and affordable option for your next event. The District's new Administration facility, the Sterling Natural Resource Center was created not only to improve customer service and enhance efficiency, but to offer its community a gathering place.
From small meetings and ceremonies to large conferences and presentations, this facility on 5th Street and Del Rosa in Highland has indoor and outdoor options to meet your needs. Indoor sites have flexible floor plans and audiovisual support. And outdoor locations offer demonstration gardens, large open spaces, and an expansive view of our local mountains.
Group Priority Rating
- An individual or group seeking permission to utilize the facilities will be classified in one of the following priority groups. These classifications are used to establish 1) priority of use, 2) applicability of a fee, and 3) amount of the fee, if any. The priority groups are as follows:
- Group A- District Events: Activities conducted and/or sponsored by the District.
- Group B- District Partners: Activities where District has partnered with the organization.
- Group C- Community Activities: Activities where the District has entered into an annual agreement for scheduled events.
- Group D- Community Based Organizations: Activities where public agencies conduct official business, non-profit service organizations or organizations sponsoring a public forum or candidate’s night, and District employees.
- Group E- Facility Rentals: Activities conducted by District residents for private use.
- Priority for use of the facility will be in alphabetical sequence, with Group A applicants receiving highest priority and Group E applicants the lowest priority. District customers that fall under Group E must provide proof of residency.
- The General Manager/CEO, or designee, may develop and authorize an annual agreements with Group C qualifying agencies, including Scope of Services, Fees, and other applicable terms.