Engineering is responsible for identifying and implementing expansion and improvement infrastructure projects needed to provide safe and reliable water and sewer service to both existing and future customers. Engineering staff administers and manages the Capital Improvement Program, assists developers in building new residential and commercial properties, and provides support in the maintenance and repair of water mains, reservoirs, boosters, pressure reducing stations, wells, and the sewer system. Specific functions include:
- Conduct planning studies to evaluate existing and future water and sewer system improvement needs.
- Establish and implement the District's Capital Improvement Program (CIP).
- Assist in ensuring the District complies with State and Federal regulations.
- Maintain and update District's Design Standards.
- Maintain and update technical data by GIS.
Plan GuidelinesThe following guidelines provide an overview of the plan requirements necessary to complete an efficient and accurate review of submitted plans.
Water and Sewer Plan Check Payment Application
Backflow InstallationThe following guidelines were developed to assist in backflow installation.
Backflow Installation and Requirements
Construction RestrictionsDuring a drought emergency, the following restrictions apply to construction projects.
Drought Emergency Construction Restrictions
Director of Engineering & Operations
Ph: (909) 888-8986
Fx: (909) 383-1481
31111 Greenspot Road
Highland, CA 92346
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
2nd & 4th Tuesday
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
7:30 a.m- 4:30 p.m.